According to 70% of marketing professionals, video converts better than any other medium. In fact, the video conversion rate is over 6 times more effective than print and online. Your small business must be using video!
Ways you can use video in your small business
- Product or services videos – Create a quick video on what your product or service is. This will enable customers to have a great understanding of what your small business provides. Customers will have a better understanding of what it is you’re doing and may be more likely to invest.
- How to videos – Having a “How to video” is great to develop understanding. This will help people who don’t get on with instructions, it will also help people who just want more information how to use your product.
- Product Release videos or Sneak peaks – Releasing a new product or service? Let your customers know – create a sneak peek of the product or service and get people interested. Then when the product comes out, release that new product video.
- About us -What we do, Why we do it or Who we are – Show you’re trustworthy. Explain who you are.
- Testimonials – Use a video to show the impact your product or service can have.
Where your business can use video
- On your website – Place a corporate video on your home page or on main landing pages and you’ll see an increase in time spent on your site, alongside an increase of interactivity. Unbounce found that using video on a landing page can increase conversion by up to 80% (Unbounce)
- In Email Marketing – Don’t forget to consider video when creating your email marketing material for your small business. When a video is used in an email campaign, it is said that click-through rates can increase by 2-3 times! – Digital Sherpa.
- Social Media – People love to share. Post a great video on social media and people will share away – giving you some great exposure
- As an advertisement for your product – By creating quick product videos and using AdSense you can tell a thousand words about your new product, and you can be exposed on the sites that your target market are on.
Read some of our blogs on why you should be using corporate video
- 5 Reasons Why Google Loves Video
- Benefits of Corporate Video
- 5 Reasons Why Your Business Must Embrace Video in 2016
- Video Marketing Statistics – Video Conversion Rate Over 6 Times More Effective Than Print and Online
It’s not as expensive as you think
The cost of producing video content has fallen dramatically over the past 10 years. 5 years ago, a two-minute video would have cost £10K, but can probably be produced nowadays for £3K. Basic testimonial video’s which feature talking heads interviews of happy clients can be filmed and edited for less than £2K.
Animation has also dropped in price dramatically. Many experienced freelancers can produce great engaging sales or promotional video’s for the fraction of prices from days gone by. A typical explainer video animation may only cost £2K nowadays – a decent creative agency may only charge £5K.
So why do agencies charge more? Well, they’ll be providing more. They’ll take a look at the bigger picture, at your branding and marketing and advice on the right type of video with the most appropriate tone of voice. A freelancer is more likely just to take the brief and run with it.
If cost is the only factor stopping you from commissioning a corporate video, then I’m sure you’ll find the right fit out there. Or get in touch with G&B Agency.